It’s time to VOTE for this month’s Wine Writing Challenge winner!
I heard a lot of grumbling out there about this month’s Trouble theme, but that’s the beauty of interpretation — it’s a blank canvas. There’s no wrong answer . . . just write! I won’t deny it was challenging — I started writing in one direction (the trouble with tasting fees) and went off on a pretty big tangent. But you all stepped up to the plate and hit a home run! I hope you enjoyed writing . . . and reading.
I’m excited to pass the Writing Crown to a new winner, so let’s get to the voting!
I’m trying something new this month . . . I’ve embedded a poll so you can vote right here in this post. A few easy rules:
- Anyone can vote . . . you don’t have to write a post. Spread the word!!
- Use whatever criteria you like to choose your favorite.
- If you wrote a post, you can’t vote for yourself.
- You can’t vote for the host (aka me).
- All votes are due by August 22nd (I have set the poll to close at midnight on 8/23).
- The “winner” will host the next monthly challenge, which includes selecting the topic.
We have 12 contenders this month:
The Armchair Sommelier (ineligible)
If I have missed a post, PLEASE let me know! I will update the poll immediately.
We have a twitter hashtag thingy now (thanks, Talk-a-Vino): #MWWC for generic chatter, and #MWWC + the series number for a specific month, e.g. #MWWC2.
I took a stab at a logo. ➡➡➡
I will announce the new winner and hand over my crown sometime on Saturday, August 24th!